We have several sponsors that support the success of this team. Sponsors include both individuals donating time and talents and local business supplying everything from facilities to prize donations for fund raising.
Auke Bay Elementary School provides our home in the form of an office and gym space where we hold our regular practices and events.
Many thanks to the following businesses for their generous support:
- Alaska Airlines
- NorthStar Trekking – Helicopters
- Allen Marine Tours Juneau
- Heritage Coffee
- Lions Club
- City and Borough of Juneau
- Coastal Helicopters
- Alaska Adventure Tours
- True North Credit Union
- Prospector Hotel & TK Maguires
- Nugget Alaskan Outfitters
- Papa Murphy’s
- FOAST (Fraternal Order of Alaska State Troopers)
- AT&T Pioneers Program
- Juneau Self Storage
Juneau Jumpers is a non-profit organization that relies on dedicated parent volunteers to coordinate a variety of annual fund raising events. Proceeds from these fund raising events are used to send jumpers to regional, national and world competitions and to jump rope camps for continued training. Fund raising events include:
- Dessert & Gift Auction – Each winter the Juneau Jumpers hold a demonstration show for the community followed by a dessert and gift basket auction which hosts variety of wonderful desserts and gift baskets made by the jumpers and their families.
- Raffle Ticket Drawing – Thanks to the generous donations of local sponsors the Juneau Jumpers is able to hold a raffle each spring. The drawing is held at our annual End-of-Year show in late April or early May.